The keeper and protector of all things sacred above and below.
The Eritaj ring is inspired by the adornments passed on from the elders to generations and generations. Representing the rite of passage into awareness as one embarks on the journey through self-realization.
Care Instructions For Your Adornments:
Although our adornment collections are made to last lifetimes, properly caring for each piece will preserve them:
- Clean and properly store your adornments after each wear. The pouch it arrives is designed to clean and storage your sacred pieces.
- Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray directly on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the metals + other material.
- Remove jewelry when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting. Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
Metal: Mixed Metals, Silver + Gold Plated Brass
Finger Size: 7