Beautifully hand crafted smudge bundle bound with recycled sari silk. Create sacred space of serenity and guidance while preparing for the acceptance of divine love.
Palo santo wood, dried white sage, dried flowers and lavender intentionally selected with you in mind.
How to smudge:
Cleanse and purify your space by lighting your smudge stick and slowly wave it in the air one room at a time. Always hold a fire proof container or abalone shell under your smudge stick to catch any falling embers.
Smudging is particularly helpful in times of stress, or after an illness. Use as often as you’d like.
Listing is for ONE bundle.
* Open windows. Make sure the area you are smudging is well ventilated. This is a health precaution, as well as a spiritual one, as the negative energy will need an "escape route".
* Smoke from herbs can lead to allergic reactions or trigger asthma or other forms of respiratory distress in sensitive persons.
* Do not use near infants, very young children or people with respiratory problems such as asthma.
* Do not begin if you are pregnant.
* Never leave burning smudge unattended.
* Place some sand, soil or salt in the bottom of the container to prevent the container from scotching.
We do not assume any responsibility for the way individuals burn or respond to the smoke from herbs. When smudging, use common sense and moderation.
If irritation develops, discontinue use and contact your health professional